ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

External Hard Drive

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i've got the same one, I don't know about using multiple connections via usb though, don't know if that would work.

6/468 17poo
hmmm oki doki that was just a thought but this will probly just be used for music just seems logical that u 'might' be able to do it

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Thinking bout gettin one as my laptop is running slow as, can u plug in like 2 computers and a 360 for movies and music?if i buy one of those usb adapter things maybe called a hub?

considered this one...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000EXZAOY/?tag=cliospnet01-21

seems be cheap and good from reviews and more expensive in other shops

USB hubs work the other way around.

They do NOT allow you to connect multiple computers to one drive.

They let you connect multiple hard drives and other devices like printers to one computer.

330Ci M Sport
i've got the same one, I don't know about using multiple connections via usb though, don't know if that would work
same, best mate has it...mines slightly different but still does the job....think that one is a tad quieter than mine..

6/468 17poo
ok cheers folks ill order one of them then doesnt really matter about the multiple connections that was just a bit inventive!lol