ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Export in outlook - Help

182, turbo rx8, 911
I've got a couple of thousand emails (marketing) that I've been blind copied into and I need to somehow extract all the original email address's that they were sent to. Obviously I can just copy and paste each one from the To: location. Though is there anyway of doing this other than manually copying and pasting them all.

/outlook n00b

In outlook rightclick the email and select View Source. It should open a text window that has all the info and the email addresses will be in there.

182, turbo rx8, 911
I'm not looking for any hidden email addresses. I can already see the email address in the To: location. The issue is I've got a couple of thousand of them so was wondering if there is anyway of bulk exporting

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Extracting on a mass scale would be difficult to do, to view it you could perhaps change the arranged by header to "From" if that would help.

182, turbo rx8, 911
If I change the arranged header to To: I can see the multiple email address's that I want. Whilst it makes it easy to manually do there are still over 2000 unique records... Any way of doing it on a mass scale

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Can you not just set up a rule in Outlook to move them to a folder sorting by sender?

182, turbo rx8, 911
The sender is the same in each case. It's just been sent to multiple email addresses and I'm wondering if there is some way of mass capturing that info rather than writing them all down

The sender is the same in each case. It's just been sent to multiple email addresses and I'm wondering if there is some way of mass capturing that info rather than writing them all down

In outlook rightclick the email and select View Source. It should open a text window that has all the info and the email addresses will be in there.

I don't quite get what you want to do with them?

Doing the above will let you copy and paste the lot so you can do what you want with them.....

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Go to File>Import/Export and select Export to File, select CSV or Excel and then select the folder or inbox where these emails reside.
Once the data has been exported to Excel then you can Sort/Find/Group on all email addresses in each email.

Rob.