ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exige - T350 Review

Looks like a prototype Batmobile!

Sexual:approve:

thats what the misses has named it! lol..

Em the standard wheels are the spiders you see on tuscans/sagaris etc, but these ones are called SP12's which i think are based on the TVR speed 12's wheels :D

172//Crap Micra//Bus
iirc my mates, mates works on them... uprating them I think!? Still tryin get him to take me out in one, but he doesn't come up here much these days!!

Elise/VX220/R26
I can see why the Exige did your head in as a daily drive. The TVR has to be a better proposition as a daily hack.

But you still have to sleep at night in the knowledge that you have an an exige and sold it. Shame on you, shame on you.

:p

I can see why the Exige did your head in as a daily drive. The TVR has to be a better proposition as a daily hack.

But you still have to sleep at night in the knowledge that you have an an exige and sold it. Shame on you, shame on you.

:p

I know, i do miss it! one day i will own one again!

Then again, you owned 2 VX NA's.. Talk about making the same mistake twice ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! Biggest mistake you made tina was selling the Tigra VXT...You had more fun in that than the lotus and tvr... Dare i say it.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
im a lot of older then you 27! i can at least say i had half a dozen new cars! and a brand new elise s! - about 15 cars total - dread to think about the money i have spent! now i have a 3 year old 182 cup! which i love! do miss the lotus when the suns out though :(

As in a westfield or something

No way..

im a lot of older then you 27! i can at least say i had half a dozen new cars! and a brand new elise s! - about 15 cars total - dread to think about the money i have spent! now i have a 3 year old 182 cup! which i love! do miss the lotus when the suns out though :(

Aye roof off was brilliant! im on my 7th!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
No way..

thats the only thing i miss! i dont miss the repayments tho LOL! and when i see one i would get a bit excited - but now it doesnt even bother me as much!! i think im getting old!! soon ill be driving round in any old crap and not bothering!! what is wrong with me! ;):eek:

No way..

thats the only thing i miss! i dont miss the repayments tho LOL! and when i see one i would get a bit excited - but now it doesnt even bother me as much!! i think im getting old!! soon ill be driving round in any old crap and not bothering!! what is wrong with me! ;):eek:

Alot! Soon you wont be polishin your zausts either! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! Biggest mistake you made tina was selling the Tigra VXT...You had more fun in that than the lotus and tvr... Dare i say it.

em dont know where u got that from

you!

Wasn't enough of a different to justify the change between the VXT and Exige. Which you kept for what 2 trips home...
You were all for sellin the TVR 2 mins ago as you thought it was a bucket of s**t handling wise.
You never moaned once about the VXT...Not that i heard. Also didn't skin you alive wi the Bank!!!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE

Alot! Soon you wont be polishin your zausts either! ;)

hehe! i have lost interest a bit! :eek:

em dont know where u got that from

you!

Wasn't enough of a different to justify the change between the VXT and Exige. Which you kept for what 2 trips home...
You were all for sellin the TVR 2 mins ago as you thought it was a bucket of s**t handling wise.
You never moaned once about the VXT...Not that i heard. Also didn't skin you alive wi the Bank!!!

Had the exige for 5 months! lol.. The VX/Exige/TVR all been costin roughly the same each month.. :S random facts there ali!

Mini Cooper S sport
I kind of want to hate you!! First an Exige, which I love, then a T350, which is my 2nd fave TVR (and the only alternative I'd have) after the Sagaris...

Car looks gorgeous. I'd LOVE a TVR, even for just a few months. They sound awesome and although they look weird and are famous for breaking down, I adore (some of) them. Hate Tamoras and Griffiths' and don't like Chimaeras - but love T350s and especially Sagaris'.

I'd love an orange Exige too. Orange is my favourite colour for lary 2-seater sports cars.

Yup, I hate you.

;)

thanks :) sagaris' are just simply awesome! Think its the front of them I like! But for twice the price of a t350? Humm, not sure tbh.

Know what u mean about orange aswell, one day I will go back to an exige, supercharged this time and it will be orange!

Lotus Elise 111R
Gotta agree with orange. I did toy with orange vipers on my titanium elise, then thought that visiting clients required a little more subtlety!

Elise/VX220/R26
I remember one of the local pistonheads lot had a cerbera that went pop. When they opened it up they found the inlet and outlet ports actually overlapped with the ports on the maifold by as much as 10mm! One of my fav TVR stories that hehe