ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhuast for RT

Hiya guys. Just want some advice really. Looking to get an exhaust for my 1.4 RT. Ive had a look at some styling sites and would appear my options are a little limited. Also i really dont want to chop about with my rear bumper either unless i can help it.

Im looking for a reasonably cheap back box to look good and add a bit of a roar to my motor? Also some sites or companies i could order from?

Cheers guys, any help appreciated.

Any mail order sites guys preferably? Would hope to have it fitted locally so thats not an issue. Cheers for your input Daz.

Think with mailorder, youll be hard pushed to get one just how you want it - main choice is usually either just round or slashcut.. heh.

I like that mike. Looking for something more like that that will sit just under my bumper.

Have you got their site details if they have one? or was that purchased from a shop.

Like the wheels by the way, phantoms yeah...? Have the same on mine :)

Hey fella :)

Got the rims on then? coolio :)

lots of exhaust for RTs really i have a piper which sounds lovely and everyone comments on it :) not too dear either i paid £145 for the back box

Vix :)

Hiya vix hope all is well mate. Yeah got them on now and looking sweet. Brought some lexus units the other day too which look good on my white clio. Will hafto post some pix soon. Hows your coming along? Where did you get your exhaust from if you dont mind me asking? Local shop/mail order?

Yes all good thank you :)

Coolio yeah get some pics up i wanna see my old rims i miss them!! :( hehe!

well thank you car is back on the road today hopefully (waiting for MOT result!)

it was from World of Ice in Colchester but anywhere can mail order it does really sound nice tho im not just saying that hehe!

Vix :)