ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhuast dilemma

182, turbo rx8, 911
Hi People.

My first question:

I have a clio 182 look exhuast system (from ktec) for my 1.2 16v clio on order. . . However Upon speaking to a few of my mates the seem to think it would be much better to get one of the ktec powerflow exhuast systems with a k6 tailpiece.

This is has put me at rahter a lost beacuse for the last 2 days i really cant make up my mind on which one i should get, one moment i really want the sheek twin exhuast and one minute i really want the big gutsy powerful exhuast.

Any thoughts, ideas or opinions would be much appreciated.

CHeers

Jay

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
id have the 182 looky likey,
no poind getting a powerful exhaust on a 1.2 imo
plus if its fitted properly, the 182 1 will look lovely,
and itll put u in a great place to make a 182 replica

get whichever you prefer the look of! Neither of them are, as you term it, big gutsy powerful exhausts. Both will add to the looks and both will sound well though.

Personally I would go with the K2 tailpipe

182, turbo rx8, 911
Cheers for the great quick response guys.

I'm thinking along the lines that if i do get the 182 look exhuast it will put me in line for a nice 182 replica.

It will be fitted well as it's being fitted by the guys at k-tec and i've only heard great things from them.

Speaking to them on monday to book the car in to have the exhuast done and a few other things.

Looking forward to it

J,

Charged Superleggera
the k tec exhaust will not fit on a 182 rear bumper because the exhaust tail pipes dont line up with the bumper cut outs.

182, turbo rx8, 911
the k tec exhaust will not fit on a 182 rear bumper because the exhaust tail pipes dont line up with the bumper cut outs.

Hi sorry if i didnt make myself clear . . it's just the standard 1.2 bumper so it doesn't have any holes in anyway, the 182 look exhuast is made for this bumper as you cut out holes for it.

J.

yeah we get that, but you said it will set you up a 182 replica, the 182 rear bumper is more different than just the cut outs

182, turbo rx8, 911
yeah we get that, but you said it will set you up a 182 replica, the 182 rear bumper is more different than just the cut outs

Yeah i know this, sorry i mean it will set me up for making a 182 replica.. id have to get a 172 bumper and do new cut outs as i appreciate the k-tec cut outs won't line up with a 182 bumper

;)

J