ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhausts for Clio Facelift 1.2 16v

Mondeo STTDCI

I am looking for an exhaust that wil either be a straight through centre exit, or with a duplex style exit either side.

I want one with a decent sound and with a little extra bhp if poss.

Any suggestions? Please dont mention just companies...Id like to know theya ctually do one for my vehicle so please no "I heard scorpions are ok"!!!

Thanks in advance

go to powerflow garages or longlife ,.,

i know longlife will make you a single exit 6x4 oval back box for £150 for your car both compnays make them to fit customised so to say!

the only problem with the k-tec systems is that asfar as im aware they do not offer a twin duplex-style or a centre exit for the new shape clio,

correct me if im wrong

Ive heard scorpions are ok... ;)

...and before you say anything they do do them for the new shape Clios cos Ive got one and it sounds beautiful!

yep - i have had no problems with my KTR system (except regular adjusting of the mounting bracket), sounds lovely and is unbelievable value for a full stainless system

looks pretty good too (6x3 oval)

I think they do a centre exit for the facelift model, Give them a ring on 01202 855 020.

A Powerflow garage near me wanted £450 for a dual exit (One either side) Twin DTM Upswept style full system (CAT Back).

How much you wanna spend?

Mondeo STTDCI

I would go to that amont IF and only IF it was a good system. I could whack anything on and lose a few brake but Id quite like one that helps release the sh*t in a +bhp kinda way.

Im in Essex. HELP!

my car - piperx vector (on k-tec relocation pipe) and k-tec full stainless system (2500 miles) = 72.2 bhp @ wheels

freds 1.2 16v - piperx vector (standard mounting) and powerflow back box (000s of miles - dont know the exact amount) = 72.2 bhp @ wheels

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

just out of curiosity what should be the mailto:bhp@wheels">bhp@wheels as standard for a 1.2 ?

well mine when tested at BB Tuning a week earlier (when standard) was 57.9 bhp (with 1500 miles on the clock)

personally i would rather trust a company who is proven in the performance modification sector, rather than a company who has developed an exhaust to fit their body kit

just my 2ps worth