ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhausts for a 182

BG 182
I know there are loads to choose from but does anyone know which one would suit best. I'm looking for one that doesn't sound much louder than the standard system but fills the gaps a bit better.

Any ideas or links would be helpful

Thanks

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Janspeed with centre silencer aka KTR Sports. I've just got mine on there. No louder than standard at 60/70. A bit louder at higher revs. Exactly what I wanted!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I would go for the new BTM system. from the videos I have seen its pretty quiet.

Videos are no good for telling the noise of an exhaust imo.

Put a thread in your area section asking folk what they have, maybe meet up and have a listen/passenger ride.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Another one for the BTM here . That's based purely on A. Looks . Out of all the 182 exhausts i've seen , i think think this looks the best B. I have an original Yozza exhaust , so if the quality is comparible then it will be top quality C. Fred wouldn't sell any old s**t . He's on here day and night so must be confident it's spot or the grief he'd get would be unbelievable .

Imo , decent videos are invaluable . You only have to listen to videos of the original Yozza to get a good enough idea that they are pretty loud .

BG 182
Thanks for all the feedback! Seems like there are two to start looking athen. I had a look at the KTec one a few months ago and thought it was too loud but maybe it was the supersport one without a centre silencer. Ive heard of the BTM, I best have a look at this one as well then!