ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust upgrade for F4Rt-762?

Laguna MK2 F4Rt-764
Hello,
I've read many resources, searched the forums but I'm still confused about possible exhaust upgrades for F4Rt-762 (Laguna mk2). I wish to replace the stock with something that lets the engine breath easier (and add power), additional noise is not needed, but fine if it's not too absurdly loud and I must keep the cat because of MOT.

What options do I have? Do I look for the whole exhaust system off of a specific Megane, Clio, Laguna? If so, which models/engines?
What if I just replace the cat-back part? What about the manifold?
Any tips and shared experience will be really appreciated. I barely have any knowledge of what exhaust upgrades would benefit this engine in terms of power and what to look for.
I want this to be my summer project but I have no idea where to start from.
Oh, and after which exhaust upgrade would the ECU remap be necessary? Manifold? Cat-back? Etc?

Thanks!

Last edited: