ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust smoking alot this morning

182 Turbo
Started the car this morning and it was smoking quite heavily out the exhaust just wondering is this maybe because I fit my new exhaust not so long ago,'do decatted exhaust tend to smoke a bit more than catbacks ? Not to mention it was a frosty cold morning but it still was a worrying amount of smoke but when the car warmed up it stopped. Anything to worry about?
Thx,
aydon

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Is this a joke? Mine smokes something awful on a cold mornings too..;) lol

182 Turbo
Lol sorry it's for real it was kinda blue ish too which I failed to mention, it's just that it hasn't done it at all since this morning even on other cold days it doesn't smoke this much :/

182 Turbo
Just checked the car again, water and oil levels are completely fine started it again the smoke is White it's perfectly fine mum and dads car done exactly the same and the neighbours lol, appologies for
Being completely retarded guys I blame it on the 6:30am Monday morning getting up for work my life sucks phase .
Sorry!