ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust rubbers

Cupra, Fiesta ST2
Posting for my mate again!

He has a 1.6 (51 plate) and the rear exhaust rubber has gone. When replacing it, does the whole metal part have to be replaced, or can the rubber bit just be replaced?

And part numbers, etc would be handy too :)

Titanium 182
Bite the bullet and get 'em from Renault, the ones on Ebay are for standard Clios not sports.

Just got mine done and now my Scorpion exhaust is centered perfectly, the old ones were going but the car is 4.5 years old so OE is the way to go, otherwise you'll be replacing 'em every 6-12 months.

The correct sport one is a slightly beefier item. R77 00 424 339
£ 44 per pair but they do last.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^ if you look at some aftermarket exhaust they come with replacement ones.

But no one will sell them seperatly.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Bite the bullet and get 'em from Renault, the ones on Ebay are for standard Clios not sports.

Just got mine done and now my Scorpion exhaust is centered perfectly, the old ones were going but the car is 4.5 years old so OE is the way to go, otherwise you'll be replacing 'em every 6-12 months.

The correct sport one is a slightly beefier item. R77 00 424 339
£ 44 per pair but they do last.
Most people find that with the Oe one's. Buy a new mount, strengthen in using pipe and cable tie's.