ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust rubber

Clio 172
Hi just after some advice, one of my exhaust brackets fell off from corrosion just wondering if anyone knows where to get new ones from? It's not the main hanger on the back box it's the second one back om the back box? just like a rubber triangle which bolts to the car! Been looking and can't seem to find one? Is the a any other replacements I can Use? Will attach a picture, thanks in advance
d62fd239d3cf12f6baf0a14475070852.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PH2 172
Hi just after some advice, one of my exhaust brackets fell off from corrosion just wondering if anyone knows where to get new ones from? It's not the main hanger on the back box it's the second one back om the back box? just like a rubber triangle which bolts to the car! Been looking and can't seem to find one? Is the a any other replacements I can Use? Will attach a picture, thanks in advance
d62fd239d3cf12f6baf0a14475070852.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SM45-Uni...Hanger-Support-Classic-Kit-Cars-/221108000360
or an Kwkfit.