ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust repairs

clio 182
20141122_095347.jpg
20141122_102813.jpg
20141122_102830.jpg
20141122_091519.jpg
Much needed repairs to my exhaust.

Found this place in Wellingborough

These are top blokes and did a top job... the place was full of motor sport stuff they are more than competent..
20141122_093023.jpg

Reactions: Gus
  clio 182
yes the manifold joint had a massive crack in it, i expect a few people will look down on that, but got me out of having a new manifold and cat and various other bits.. am taking the car off the road after xmas to do a rebuild so will get it sorted when engine is out..

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
yes the manifold joint had a massive crack in it, i expect a few people will look down on that, but got me out of having a new manifold and cat and various other bits.. am taking the car off the road after xmas to do a rebuild so will get it sorted when engine is out..
Did they advise against it or were they happy to weld it up?

clio 182
They make performance parts for all sorts of race series we talked about it, it was my decision.. and at this moment in time the only way forward, like i said in a previous message, its only a stop gap..