ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust positioning.

So getting my exhaust on Friday but I'm stuck as to where it should be positioned. I don't want it looking out of place or too far across. It will be on the left side (passenger side). Can someone give me an idea as to where I should position it.. Pictures would be perfect.

If it's not immensely huge undo the bumper so you can shake it around, put the exhaust on provisionally then when the exhaust is sat under the bumper you know where to cut the bumper.

Ah I see what you mean by under now, yeah will be fine. It's just a friend fitted a cheap pattern part where the exhaust sat behind the bumper but without the downward pointing tip and it melted his bumper.

Got scared when you said it would melt the bumper, but it won't be directly behind the bumper, the tip will come out under the bumper. Hopefully enough clearance. Waiting to get a ph2 bumper before cutting anything :)!