ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust place essex

rubber gone on my back box wonder if there anyone essex area give us a hand on getting new one cheers lads [emoji4]

oh to take no notice of the cable tie temp job at the moment
20180313_094938.jpg
20180313_094931.jpg
20180313_094930.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

172 Cup
They aren't OE mounts & don't look anywhere near man enough to support the weight of the exhaust. What system do you have fitted? Where in Essex are you?

They aren't OE mounts & don't look anywhere near man enough to support the weight of the exhaust. What system do you have fitted? Where in Essex are you?
lakeside way ... what i bought the car with had full stainless cant see any name of it .

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

172 Cup
Honestly, your best bet would be to get a local exhaust firm to remake the mounts to hang in the original mounts. The lower 2 pictures show where the other OE mount should bolt too. I'm only up at Wickford, if you ever need a hand on it give me a shout!