ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust middle section gone - how much for a new one?

The centre section of my exhaust on my Clio 172 is blowing between the back box (practically brand new) and the cat (in good condition).

Where is the best place to get this centre section from and how much am I looking at roughly?

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Mines doing the same even though it was only changed 15k ago! Makes my car sound REET boy racer'ish. Going to replace the whole thing with a stainless system when I can afford.

Lots of Alfas
The standard Renault one is now £180. The trouble with aftermarket ones is they never fit perfectly with a standard backbox and cat.

Managed to get the middle section for £122 delivered from CESUK who supply Renault. Having it fitted on Wednesday at a local garage.

For comparison, the garage quoted me £280 fitted and could only get the part from Renualt themselves.