ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust is doing my sweed in!!!

Inferno 182 FF
I'm guessing this has been covered already but hoping someone can help,
Ive got the Scorpion RS 192 full system (de-cat) included and im suffering from the poxy exhaust whistle.
What have you done to fix it?? i was gona get the cat pipe/centre pipe sleeved together but the middle silencer is so close to the olive its gona be a nightmare
do you get this problem with the Ktec system with no silencers???
Any help appreciated
Thanks, Max

N/A
I am seriously considering buying one of these as the renault standard exhaust on my car has melted and rusted to the point at which it needs replacing. How much work is involved in 'sleeving' the RS192? What do you have to do to get that done?

upuge7a9.jpg

That's mine :)

Inferno 182 FF
I am seriously considering buying one of these as the renault standard exhaust on my car has melted and rusted to the point at which it needs replacing. How much work is involved in 'sleeving' the RS192? What do you have to do to get that done?

I wouldnt advise getting one, get a system which is already sleeved rather than this olive fitment, it's causing me more hassle than it's worth it whistles the ought the revs and sounds shite!! Go for a Ktec system or if you are dead set on getting this system take it to someone who can weld and have it sleeved the day you put it on!!

FF Titanium 182
It's had a flange welded on and the only blowing I get is a slight bit from the manifold to cat area but we are talking nothing compared to how it used to be.

Did sleeving the exhaust from the olive joint to the cat stop the whistling noise? Ive actually bought the exhaust from maxjones and got the same issue