ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust fitting near southend

Silver 182
Is there anybody on here that would be able to fit a scorpion exhaust to my car I have tried pipecraft and multiple other local exhaust places but there all booked for weeks.
Also I need the bolts to hold the exhaust brackets to the car but renault want £18 for 6 bolts and they need to be ordered any idea where I could get these from cheaper?

Thanks.

Silver 182
yeah tried them as week busy until next month no idea what is going on I never normally have trouble booking.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
@ Phase1sr im sure I remember that there was a place in grays that did exhausts but that was going back a few years ago

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Dont ya reckon
That wouldn't surprise me tbh if they said no

Have you ever been to H&S????

They make top quality exhaust not the s**t pipe craft turn out.

Even if they was to fit it the bill would be more that they car's worth. Lol

We used to deal with Micky Heyward when I worked on the Aston's.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Have you ever been to H&S????

They make top quality exhaust not the s**t pipe craft turn out.

Even if they was to fit it the bill would be more that they car's worth. Lol

We used to deal with Micky Heyward when I worked on the Aston's.
Never been in there but I used to work next door to them. Yeah they make quality stuff there, my mate had a exhaust made there for his audi TT and cost him £1200. Lovely it was

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've used http://abcautos.co.uk before to fit non-standard parts to my car before like lowering the car as at the time there was someone there who owned an R5 GT Turbo and knew his stuff... might be worth an ask at least. I personally use Sun Motors most of the time, they've almost become friends of the family but I'm not sure how eager they'd be to fit it.