ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust choices

320d
I'm going to be ordering an exhaust system for the 172 within the next week. It needs to go on for insurance purposes because I needed some mods to go on a cheaper modified policy.

I've decided on a K-tec Stealth. Should I go supersport with cat or sports with decat?

Opinions appreciated.

Civic Type S GT
Is it for yourself? I think if a phone call was made and the right questions were asked then I bet you could sort an exhaust out with them.

ur megane r26
not sure if you meant me but no im just curious buddy lol, but like you said dont think it would be hard to make a system up

Brett,
I was going to put a recessed one on it set into the rear bumper, the ktec ultra performance one. The mount on there is 2 months old by the way as it was perished, i ve posted the log book off and forwarded you the green slip.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Brett, if you can get to the NW mini meet tomorrow you can see what my Ktec stealth supersport is like.

Mini Clubman
I'm going to be ordering an exhaust system for the 172 within the next week. It needs to go on for insurance purposes because I needed some mods to go on a cheaper modified policy.

I've decided on a K-tec Stealth. Should I go supersport with cat or sports with decat?

Opinions appreciated.

thought about pro-speed?

120d M Sport
I really dont see the point in the stealth. Meant to be quite loud from what many on here say, yet you cant see anything so it sounds as though your exhaust is just naffed.

Go with the recessed like Alex was going to put on I reckon...

320d
Brett,
I was going to put a recessed one on it set into the rear bumper, the ktec ultra performance one. The mount on there is 2 months old by the way as it was perished, i ve posted the log book off and forwarded you the green slip.

I thought it looked new actually was going to ask you. Thanks for forwarding the log book.

I'm more of a fan of the stealth on the ph1, if it was ph2 i'd go for recessed but I don't personally think the ph1 suits a recessed exhaust.

Brett, if you can get to the NW mini meet tomorrow you can see what my Ktec stealth supersport is like.

Can't get there mate. Insurance doesn't start untill Sunday. Theres one on Monday we're trying to organise if your interested.

I think I'm set on a stealth though, Millteks sound awsome but have an awful back box on them, on a 18 it would be Milltek 100%.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Can't get there mate. Insurance doesn't start untill Sunday. Theres one on Monday we're trying to organise if your interested.

I think I'm set on a stealth though, Millteks sound awsome but have an awful back box on them, on a 18 it would be Milltek 100%.

Yeah ill try to get to that meet.

Ph 1 172
i get a super sports sealth on my ph1 ill send it to you tomorrow if you want just send me a private message if you want to hear it

320d
i get a super sports sealth on my ph1 ill send it to you tomorrow if you want just send me a private message if you want to hear it

That would be good mate. What do you think of it? I've been in a Cup with a standard stealth with centre box removed because the baffles had gone so was in essence a supersport. It was fairl quiet under 3k just driving normally but sounded awful at full throttle and higher up the revs. Thats what i'm after.