ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust bore???

pb ph2 172
im torn between two systems
both ktec stealths
either the mild steel 2.25" system or
the stainless 2.5" system
question is
apart from stainless lasting longer what difference is there between them , doe the extra 0.25" make a difference

320d
I'd avoid the ktec stealth tbh. As an ex-owner I'd say it was a poor system, wish I'd of reasearched better.

The standard system is 2.25", I've noticed no difference when changing to 2.5" systems on either of my 1*2's except noise.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I have the 2.25 mild steel stealth on mine. It's no restriction at over 210bhp, and that's with a cat

Twingo RS
I have the 2.25 mild steel stealth on mine. It's no restriction at over 210bhp, and that's with a cat

2.25 on the race car 215bhp

I'd avoid the ktec stealth tbh. As an ex-owner I'd say it was a poor system, wish I'd of reasearched better.

The standard system is 2.25", I've noticed no difference when changing to 2.5" systems on either of my 1*2's except noise.

Yep - people who say 2.5" for more power really are just listening to bad advice

2.25" on my ITB'd cup with sports cat - no restriction at all

"I stand corrected", said the kid in the orthopedic shoes. :D

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
So it's really just which one takes my fancy
shiny or not shiny

yeah, and noisy or not noisy.

You're in Bournemouth, why not call K-tec and ask if you can see/hear one on a car. I'm sure they have various systems on a number of their own (employees) vehicles. I know Bex had the recessed on her ph1, Not sure what Anthony has on his.

pb ph2 172
Can't be a much louder than my standard system as I've got no baffles in the back box as we cut them out cause they broke up inside also one of my centre boxes is removed as well