ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust blowing

clio 182 sport
Does anyone have the problem of exhaust blowing where it fits onto the cat. Its worse when cold whats the cure thanks.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It sounds like the mani to cat fitting kit. Get a proper Renault one as the pattern part doesn't last as long.

Do you notice it blowing more if you accelerate, then drop off the revs? If so, its that part.

They're around £20 from Renault IIRC.

LY FF182
Mines doing this, had Fred fit a new fitting kit and its still doing it. Think it's the cat to centre so getting it sleeved is the answer I reckon!

yes! its really annoyin sounds s**t. mine leaks on every joint ha. having mine re done today with all new clamps

N

Nathanwilliams772

I've just bought a brand new Scorpion RS192 exhaust and put it back together and now mine blows. Hopefully just broke the seals and exhaust paste will do the job and quite a cheap option