ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust blowing slightly

Yozza'd Titanium 182
The yozza sport system has started to blow slightly, Will be having a look at it over the next few days.
I think its blowing near the front, obviously i cant do much till i have a look.

Im just wondering what it is Im looking for and how to go about fixing the problem?

Has anyone experianced this before, any advice welcome

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It's pretty common for 182 exhausts to blow at the olive joint on the Cat / centre section , including Yozza exhausts . If you do a search you'll find quite a bit of info on this . Some people cut off the oilve part on the Cat , weld a bit of tube on and sleeve it to the centre section . That seems to cure the problem .

Olive joint as above.

Get it sleeved!

As soon as I got mine sleeved the noise went away, no more whistling at high revs or leaking when cold. It should also be noted your cat/manifold join can also leak if your mounts are fucked and you sleeve it, so ensure theyre ok mounts and youll never leak again!