ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EXHAUST BACKBOX, HELP

Renault Clio 172
HI, I AM THINKING OF REPLACING MY REAR SILENCER WITH A BETTER ONE, CAN ANYONE RECCOMEND ONE THAT SOUNDS NICE, DONT WANT ANYTHING LOUD AND CHAVY, JUST WANT A LITTLE BIT MORE OF A SPORTY NOTE.

THANKS

:) got a powerflow yesterday, sounds peachy, but not too ott.
feels a bit nippier now too.
i got mine done at top-gear st albans, and they let you pick what it sounds like.
well surprised as it makes a lovely deep burbly noise, I thought it would sound more like a lioncub trying to roar as its only a 1.2 16v , and i havent stopped smiling since:)

could be worth looking on ebay if you are just after a back box. They often have ones made by long life, magnex etc on there

it makes a cool popping noise when you take ya foot of the throttle!

its just a backbox, got it from top-gear st-albans, you can choose how you how you want it to sound too.
cost £199 with choise of tailpipe and fitting. they even cut the hole in my bumper!
and a lifetime guarentee.. bargain!!:)