ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhasut Gas monitor Warning Light

I started my car tonight and the abover warning light came on as always but didn't go out like it should do! Is this the light that represents the two sensors on the decat and exhaust?

Any particular reason why this light should come on?

I also filled the car up tonight with super unleaded and its -4 degress out side if that could be a contributing factor?

Cheers

1.4 Dynamique
I was having/still am the same problem with my 1.4. it just came on randomly, and stayed on. i got the diagnostic thing put on mine today, and it said it was OBD catalytic converter or something. Do you normally put super unleaded in? have you put redex(or similar) through it recently? im hoping that is what caused mine to come on, because since it was reset it hasn't come on.(touch wood!)

Did you pick up on how they reset it?

Iv'e only had the car a couple of weeks and this is the first time i've put super unleaded into it.

The car appears to be going grand its just the stupid light is starting to bug me!

Cliosport 182
I have the same light come on when I idle sometimes. I took it to Renault for the diagnostic only for them to tell me theres nothing wrong with it! It still comes on every few weeks but runs super..ignore it!

WR1 impreza
Ive had the same come on a couple of times since iv have the car. Tends to go off after a few days tbh and never experienced any problems

Well today i got back into the car and the light appears to have gone out?!?!

Nothing to worry about i suppose!