ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exeter meet 27th Feb

Following on from the interest thread I think its about time we got some names down.

Sunday 27th Feb
Meet at 11:30 at exeter moto services(EX2 7HF) to drive somewhere for grub then on for pics.

Please use the other thread for discussion/ideas.

1.jcs

Last edited:
  182, 6r GTi
1. Jcs
2. Cliobritt (Lee)
3. Shaun
4. Marshy
5. bearne1
6. Polls
7.stephen chadwick

im up for this will pop down and have a chat with you guys.

02 Clio 172
Is everyone still up for it if its pi**ing down? perhaps someone from the Exeter area can confirm the weather down there in the morning?

If its pissing down I won't be attending.

Saying that the sun is out here and the forecast for tomorrow is sunny intervals. So we should be ok

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Stacks of Clios about this way and never a decent turnout, frustrating!

Weather has been fine all day so I shall be attending unless its hammering it down!

Ly meg R26
I won't be able to make this due to the free bar last night plus going to watch the footie, have a good one guys, drive safe ; )

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
It was an ok turn out considering the random weather in some parts of Devon!! A few new faces so all good, hopefully as we progress towards summer there will be a bigger turnout.

Cheers all.

It's never easy trying to get everyone together

don't know if it's just the area and distances invoved
Have over 40 on the members list but rarely get over 10 cars at a meet

it's not easy, maybe it's just me not working hard enough

maybe come summer things will pick up.... I will be back in September

Cheers

chris

Don't be silly Chris. Is just the south west in general. On all the forums I've been on south west meets seem to fail slightly.

Nice selection of cars today. 182, 182 cup, 182 trophy, 197 ph1 172 also spotted sun flower yellow ph1 172

Food was good to and cheap.

Nice to meet the old faces and new. Just got back from Go Karting in plymouth. Think we should defo make a visit there.

182, 6r GTi
was good to meet you guys today, was a shame there wasnt a bigger turn out tho. only thing i can think of is organise a meet a fair while in advance ? may get a bit better numbers then.

just to put it out there i mentioned today about a track day for the south west members, maby a llandow track day seing as the people met today havent done any track driving befor. nice small track to get to grips on.

thanks steve

Apologies for not making it, I competed on the South Hams MC Nightmare Rally on Saturday night, and had intended to stay on in the area, but tiredness got the better of me and I went home to bed!

imgp0191x.jpg

Car looked impressively dirty with good red Devon mud on Sunday morning though:D

Last edited:
  RB 182
I'm to ashamed to come along to anything, my car needs some tlc! Broken splitter and a dent in the side :-(