ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exclusive 172 p1

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I don’t but I linked that the other week.

If it’s still for sale at that money I’d double check stuff.

Being ‘the best’ around would make me assume it will sell quickly.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
I've met the owner a couple of times, he's been around Clio's for years.

It's priced well too tbh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
When you consider people suggesting phase 1’s are worth house deposit money, I’d say yeah it’s well priced

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 cup
It’s been up a while. It is starnge to still be around at that price after all it is the best around

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
That's lovely. If I didn't have 11 sodding cars already I'd be messaging him.
A tidy exclusive is the only clio sport that could tempt me back in to a Renault I think. I'd love that as a daily driver.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
That's lovely. If I didn't have 11 sodding cars already I'd be messaging him.
A tidy exclusive is the only clio sport that could tempt me back in to a Renault I think. I'd love that as a daily driver.
He's mates with Chris, so you may know him - Jamie?

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been wtaching this too as I am after another Ph1. Although being an Exclusive I am not 100% tempted to just go and buy it and deal with having to sell my daily car after, plus not being at home during the week atm too to sort out selling the car and that.
I think it is a good price, I have seen Ph1's recently for £5k+ which is just silly.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
This did look good for the money, I looked at the ad a few times, definitely couldn't sneak another car past the wife though :smile:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
I have been wtaching this too as I am after another Ph1. Although being an Exclusive I am not 100% tempted to just go and buy it and deal with having to sell my daily car after, plus not being at home during the week atm too to sort out selling the car and that.
I think it is a good price, I have seen Ph1's recently for £5k+ which is just silly.
It's not when it's you selling a PH1 for £5k. [emoji16]