ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EXCITED!! picking up my 182 tomoz

black 182 both cup packs
Some of you may have saw in my previous thread that i was after a 182, well i went to have a look at one on saturday and ended up leaving a deposit and im collecting it tommorow!!

Its a black 05 reg 182 with both cup packs 1 previous owner 49000miles on clock just had cambelt done.

Ill attempt to add some pics.

Sidepass.jpg

Frontpass.jpg

UnderBonnetView.jpg

Let me know what you think!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  black 182 both cup packs
Yeah its in brum, you know it?

Its not in bad shape, a couple of scratches and the two front alloys are scuffed but i know a guy who can sort this reasonably cheap. But for the price i really cant complain. Any of you lot want to take an educated guess?

n/a
he went to 4200 for me but i made him do a m.o.t check and had done 1000 miles in a year, the exhaust rattles to fcuk it has had the immobiliser taken out:S no previous renault history at all one key just be carefull

n/a
k the light wasnt there it had been taken out so thats y i was wary, and no renault stamps at all and the car was a company car but driven only a 1000 miles or so in a year thats why i left it. im only giving you my opinion tbf mate

n/a
skinny asian man selling the car and tell him the splitter is missing and if you buy it tell him 4200 i promisse you i had shaken on it till i completly checked it all then changed my mind

black 182 both cup packs
No im glad youve said mate, cheers.

Not sure what to do now though already put £500 down on it.

black 182 both cup packs
im from leicester myself mate you didnt happen to go stepho college ?

Yeah i did a couple years ago, plumbing, didnt get on with it though, now building race engines lol

back to the car though, is it worth it given the info ive just recieved?

n/a
i dint think it was worth a risk personally mate but its up to you it didnt feel right for me.

im bobby woods/ eddy(eggy) mate i did plumbing aswell i think you had a red mini mate cnt remember to much but yeh.

black 182 both cup packs
Nah i wasnt driving when i was at college, and we had a load of notts lads in our group.

Anyways thanks for the info mate im gonna have to sleep on it and decide what to do tomoz, ill keep ya posted.

black 182 both cup packs
Well i bought it. Finally got it insured yesterday and gotta say it might have a couple of imperfections here and there but I LOVE IT!! Ive pretty much skinted myself for the next month or so but im really glad i bought it. :D

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Well i bought it. Finally got it insured yesterday and gotta say it might have a couple of imperfections here and there but I LOVE IT!! Ive pretty much skinted myself for the next month or so but im really glad i bought it. :D

Just hope nothing breaks or Fails then :dapprove:

Hope its all ok though:)

182 Full of Fat

Sounds good enjoy it mate......

please please please don't make a thread in a week or so complaining how much fuel it uses though lol You'll be filling up every other day so get used too it :cool:

Clio 182 cup'd
The immobiliser is part of the ECU so can't be 'taken out' as such. :S

No but it can be bypassed. I did it to my old ph1 172. Bought a kit after it failed to disarm and left me stranded. Fitted the kit so it started fine, then cut a wire under the glove box to stop the light flashing. Simples.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Didn't import Clio 182s not have the immobilier fitted as standard - ie no flashing led - it's a uk thing having that? I don't know where I got that idea from - but I seem to remember reading it somewhere.

black 182 both cup packs
Thanks everyone.

Yeah already used to a thirsty engine so nothin new there.

The immobilliser led flashes so im guessin it works fine.

///M135i
Does it have both keys?

Don't see why everyone dodges cars that have one key. My 182 only had one key when I got it. People lose them thinking they will get another then find out they are £180!

Bumping renault dealer cnuts.