ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excellent service at Mark Fish!

The Tube
Well after the dilemma of my back box hanging off a couple of weeks back, I limped the car to Mark Fish for him to have a look at, as I seemed to be going round in circles with everyone else.

What an excellent set up, his garage confirmed the car would be in good hands with a selection of race spec motors, including 182's, numerous Mini's, an Alfa GTV, and an old R5 Turbo 2.

Totally friendly guy, and kept me informed as to what needed doing, I ended up going for a K-tec stealth, as I wanted to keep a stealth system, and he stuck some Mintex fast road pads on for me too. I've just driven it back and the exhaust sounds gorgeous, and the brakes are awesome.

I know where my car will be going next, totally top service from a top bloke! Anyone close to Harlow area should pay him a visit, even if it's to look at his wall of photos and collection of trophies from his Clio racing days!

Weeman sucks ****
Yeah nice there isn't it, how is his E Type coming on if it was there?

He sorted my coilies a while back, changed the car.