ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evolve

Arctic Blue 182
Yeah looks like you have a mode for playing on your own as the beast thing or if your in a team you can hunt the beastie. Seems like a quite original concept for a FPS. Going to watch a few more vids on it to night to get a better understanding.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it seems that there are other beasts in there too that as the beast you can kill & eat and that also attack the 'people'.

The only thing that worries me that co-op based games are always good with 4 friends with mics but how often do you get that?

BF4 would be epic if everyone worked together but alas, they dont.

Cup, Lude & Z
Looks like a good idea, hopefully the map layout, mob spawns and player spawns would all be random, otherwise it could get boring pretty quick.

Monaro VXR
Anyone else on the Big Alpha for this on Xbox One?

Only managed to play a couple games, an I was assault both times and it was literally over and done with in about 3 minutes. Yet to actually play as the "Monster" to know how difficult it is. Need to change my order I think to give it a try. Just seems far too easy for the 4 to win at the moment. Could be that I'm just playing against first timers as well, so case of everyone working out what's going on.

If anyone else is on it though, add me on xbox live. Could do with some decent people to play with to give it a proper try.

GT is wozzaa