ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EvoFq3o0 - Another BG 182 :)

Got one or two more things that need sorting, but have another map on now which runs and fuels well, kind of restricted to 4k rpm but I don't need to go over that whilst running it in. Only need another 100 miles and it can be mapped .

The noise is so addictive, turbo chatter FTW!!!

ahume7yb.jpg
yby7egu4.jpg

Ade182 thanks mate, such a relief to have it back even with it's niggles. Be all fixed soon.
Good to hear yours will be back soon too, waiting is so hard isn't it, well worth the wait though. I can actually say I love boost!

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
Good to speak to you at the perfect detailing meet yesterday, Hope you get your car how you want it! Don't give up on it just yet!

I know, not too much to do now though. Yeh been very long lost a lot of enthusiasm for it along the way, but have had it back for little drives so making me pick up a bit.

Yeh nearly there! I'm driving it but just not enough performance for me yet. Added a boost gauge and vibratechnics engine mounts and have solid top mounts to be fitted as well. Cooksports nearly have a fail!

Haha when it's chattering away I definitely feel like a winner George :)

Thanks LiquidYellDan! I've not kept it up to date so much as it's been a long time. Boosting your liquid yellow can only turn out one way really and that's awesome! if you get it boosted you wont need that VXR that's for sure :p

Just an update as no further on yet :(

List of to do's:

Boost leak - Turbo to manifold. have ordered some Cosworth lock nuts.
Oil Leak - Looks to be from oil return.
Forge actuator - GT25 one won't hold more than 0.6 bar.
Air conditioning seal and re-gas
Nimbus heat shield
Solid top mounts
MAC valve
Remap

Also have some knocking / vibrating which only happened at motorway speeds.

Really just want it all sorted now :cry:

oooo haha its bought now so just go with it. Just want it to be finished :boring: Shame you don't live closer, would have paid you by now :p
incy-spider Sorry mate do you know the size of the heat shield I need?

Last edited:

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Have a look on my build, you can see it fairly clearly - don't have any sizes though sorry mate. Tbh mate having a smaller psi spring as a safety thing applies more to external wastegates so don't worry!

Thanks Chris, I could probably get away with the 4500mm x 5000mm heat shield. but doing it myself just incurs more costs. Also looking at your oil return, seems to be one black pipe from the turbo, mine seems to be a megane oil return pipe split in the middle then joined by some pipe and two jubilee clips. this is where it leaks from!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Where does the pipe tap into? Your block somewhere or sump? Also these kind of clips are the daddy's when crushed with the correct tool, proper seal!
11e60db3323d00a6797e37c971397d68.jpg

I'm sure it's the block, can't remember it's just the pipes joined together with a bit if tubing and jubilee clips that's the issue. Sure the ktec return fees pipe would have been better [emoji85]