ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Triangle

Corsa Van. Meh.
Seeing as it seems the done thing, me and the other half headed over there the other week for 4 days. Absolutely brilliant roads. Unfortunately I was driving this -

P1000271.jpg

Will head over there when I eventually get my cup on the road.

Matt

Clio 197
Where abouts is the actual evo triangle, me and a mate are going to make the trip but not sure where we need to be going. lol.

320d
I'm a believer in its not what your driving its how and where you drive it. A 1.2 clio on the evo triangle would be more fun than a 172 cup on a motorway etc. I was going to use robin reliant as my example but that would be awsome fun lol.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm a believer in its not what your driving its how and where you drive it. A 1.2 clio on the evo triangle would be more fun than a 172 cup on a motorway etc. I was going to use robin reliant as my example but that would be awsome fun lol.

Reliant Robin + evo triangle = probable death ! :lolup:

Would make a comical sight if there was a RR meet there tho :clap:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Good road, but there are far far better ones in wales in you know where to look.

LOL at where is it, woud you like me to google that for you?