ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Triangle Trip Pictures

Liquid Yellow R27
Some of you may be aware that me and some friends took a road trip to The Evo Triangle in Wales at the weekend. Just thought I would post up some pictures I took on my iPhone from the weekend.

Gave it a good clean and put a few stickers on just for the weekend..
img2129u.jpg

This was when we arrived. Not far from the start of the Evo Triangle..
img2135c.jpg

Rob_SRI and myself in a lay by along The Evo Triangle..
img2150p.jpg

A view of the lake near the triangle..
img2184j.jpg

Traction control off.. accelerator pedal in.. clutch out.. elevens left!
img2183xs.jpg

The car was slightly dirty at the end of the weekend..
img2182j.jpg

img2162n.jpg

img2166l.jpg

It was an absolutely awesome weekend though and we couldn't have got better weather! If you guys haven't driven along the evo triangle yet, I'd highly recommend it. The Clio's handle so well through the corners and bends. I was genuinely surprised, as it's the first chance I've had to push the Clio. There will be a video available soon, so I will post it once it's up. :)

Suzuki Jimny
Doesn't look good if you get pulled for speeding if you have racing numbers on your car...

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Love to do the Evo triangle but I think I'll leave it untill summer, can't have my car being that dirty!

Liquid Yellow R27
What app did you use for the photos mate.
Looked like a good weekend.

I used the popular iPhone App Instagram for the picture mate.

Looks great, was it busy?

The road was fairly quiet over the weekend, not that many cars to be honest. We took about 8 cars with us. Saw a few other car clubs around there and I spotted a Trophy, but was going far to fast to get the reg lol.

Whereabouts did you stay? I really want to do the Evo Triangle in the summer.

We stayed at the Swallow Falls youth hostel. It was very basic, but £23 per person with a full welsh breakfast :)

Doesn't look good if you get pulled for speeding if you have racing numbers on your car...

Pulled over? By who? I'm not even sure police even exist in Wales lol. Didn't see one police car the whole time we were there. lol

looks like a fun trip out.

lol was you off-roading? car looks filthy from just being on the road!

Well we all had 'challenges' to complete. I went for the dirtiest car one and won it. Lets just say I purposely went in the direction of any mud ;)