ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Diaries Trophy Video

Black Gold Trophy
Near enough everything he has said was wrong, it almost makes me question his credibility in saying it's the best hot hatch ever really...

Clio 182 released in 2001?
I'm guessing the guy in the Gallardo couldn't drive.. I overtook a 911 and a Ferrari 355 on the ring last week, not because my cars amazing, they were just not as confident on the ring/crap drivers.

RB 182 195bhp
Near enough everything he has said was wrong, it almost makes me question his credibility in saying it's the best hot hatch ever really...

Clio 182 released in 2001?
I'm guessing the guy in the Gallardo couldn't drive.. I overtook a 911 and a Ferrari 355 on the ring last week, not because my cars amazing, they were just not as confident on the ring/crap drivers.

I think he is getting PH2 172's and 182's confused as he says they changed the front end and generally facelifted it, which is true of the PH2 172, it just didnt get the 10 bhp and name change until 2004. To be fair people cant be expert on every model of car going, I couldnt tell you the differences between the model years of Zonda, but no doubt he could. People on here only have the depth of knowledge because they are interested in these. That said as it is a TV programe you'd imagine they would research abit more