ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

everyone!! show one latest pic of your car

H22A7 Accord Type R
one of the last i have..........from JULY lol
DSCF01021.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros
Leeshez said:
I would say it is the new renault security device. It is not so often you see a sport with the plates screwed on.

Lol he's my guard dog!! :D How come the plates aren't usually screwed on, the previous ones that were on it were screwed so I just done the same?

106 GTi
I wish mine had been now, took me 3 attempts to get the back plate on mine at the weekend and be happy with it!

All depends on the dealer as to how they where done really. I asked them not to screw mine on as I dint trust them.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
tiny bit photoshopped, just couldnt be bothered to polish it in real life so thought i'd do it the easy way AND also i changed the floor into a sun

p.s new photos to come with clear indicators, TV and side skirts!

Beetle
hkka why does it have to have a clio 4 seats sticker in the back window??? looks great in black:approve:

Scott-16v! said:
hkka why does it have to have a clio 4 seats sticker in the back window??? looks great in black:approve:

Oh, in Hong Kong, all Taxi has a similar green sign saying "TAXI 5 SEATS" (same as UK right?). I just make one for my Clio for fun. I have more relate to car such as "Penisfarina", from Pininfarina :p Let me know and I can email the file to you.

Nana' 106 GTi
Mk1_MATT said:
are they 306 rims, or am i just being silly and still pissed from last night! i want a gti!!!

yes they are 306 gti-6 rims.

and you probably are still pissed. :rasp:

Love my gti but hope to get a 182 one day. :eek:

Nana' 106 GTi
ollie_yesclio said:
k-dash - love gti-6 rims on 106's. my mate had some on his gold gti, looked awesome!

love the gti's in that colour too :)

thanks mate its my absoloute pride and joy.....

I think hey are the best wheels to go on gtis however they are getting very common now.

you'll definately see it at fcs.