ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evening shots of the RB

JB

RB 182 Cup
Well since I didn't end up getting to the RB meet I decided to take myself off somewhere and get some snaps of the 182.

Found a nice quiet access road (the Rotherwas one to those who know it)

Light was getting low so a few might be a bit dark. Haven't shopped any yet, one day I'll round to using GIMP!

Enjoy:

Bit dark:

Doing a run up to the Brecon Beacons tomorrow so if the weather stays as it is now (sunny) I'll have some good videos off my GoPro.

Cheers, Joe.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Looking mint.

I know the road well!! Has the flamer gone btw?
Yeh she's gone now :(

Here's some photos (and a cheeky video) from my trip to the Brecon Beacons:

One of the vids I shot using my GoPro HD. Only one for now as my computer has an on-off relationship with the internet atm so uploading takes a bloody year.

Camera is mounted on the adhesive QR clip thing on the number plate. Also, I was using the waterproof housing (camera comes with 2, 1 has an open backing to let the mic. record better) which fully surrounds the camera and is to be used at speeds above 100mph where wind noise becomes a big issue. Obviously I didn't reach these speeds but if it's too quiet then there's your answer :rasp:

[youtube]xgoySDjWyJE[/youtube]

The camera does film, multishot, photographs, self timer etc. Bought mine from JMS.

ITB'd 182...
Gutted i was working.

Would of come for a blast, Joe!

Seen you up the Ford the other day. Im seeing a lass who's in Uni up there so im there a few times a week now ;)

JB

RB 182 Cup
Gutted i was working.

Would of come for a blast, Joe!

Seen you up the Ford the other day. Im seeing a lass who's in Uni up there so im there a few times a week now ;)
Is that in the Clio? Thought I saw you heading up the M4 a couple of weeks ago out of the Cardiff area.

ITB'd 182...
Is that in the Clio? Thought I saw you heading up the M4 a couple of weeks ago out of the Cardiff area.

More than likely matey.

Drop me a PM with your number. I'll drop you a txt when im up the Ford next.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
That's a very long straight road!

Some great shots of the car though :)