ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Even saxos love the vtec

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Prolly do better times than that tbh

The guy is french at an educated guess that was his first time at santa pod.

ValverInBits
i hate it.

That car will be a really poor drive.

And as for the fast car vid. Correct me if im wrong, that is not a "clever air intake". It's a hole and it's pretty much standard proceedure for a rear engine conversion.

RB 182 Special.
That car will be a really poor drive.

It's actually a great car to drive.

Really, have you driven it? I remember seeing something on this car ages ago and I wondered the same thing about the handling. But if someone with first hand exerience can set us straight then so be it. I'd be interested to hear what it's like to drive. And even more interested to hear what it's like to drive one with 400bhp!

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
someone could just put there hand over the CAF at the traffic lights?
personally i would have a small scoop on the roof abit like a RS200

It's actually a great car to drive.

Really, have you driven it? I remember seeing something on this car ages ago and I wondered the same thing about the handling. But if someone with first hand exerience can set us straight then so be it. I'd be interested to hear what it's like to drive. And even more interested to hear what it's like to drive one with 400bhp!

Yep. It's obviously a handful, but it isn't beyond controllable - much like the Z Cars Minis.

Broke a driveshaft at Castle Combe last year though...