ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euromillions info (+ results for 13/02/09)

vers le haut doigt milieu
As I am moving job's this is the last day I will tell you the euromillions result for Today Friday 13th before the BBC do. Now you can downlink this service yourself as its a free to air but you will need a moving satellite dish, the draw is held every Friday at 20:30GMT its on Eutlesat W1 @ 10degrees east @ frequency 11283, Vertical polarisation, 6.1113 symbol rate and FEC 3/4. Now the BBC own the rights to this transmission in the UK so if you upload it to youtube before them you will get fucked but never the less this information is broadcast round Europe free and is classed as news (anyone can watch).Ticket sales finish at 19:30GMT so just stop thinking what it is your thinking...

Anyway today's results.

33, 36, 40, 22, 42 lucky 1 & 2

dk

911 GTS Cab
look, no one gives a s**t, what advantage does this rubbish give them? Knowing that they haven't won a few hours early?????

Who the f**k has a movable dish these days?

I'm sure if they are bothered they will just look it up on the internet as i'm sure if its broadcast in europe before us, its news on the internet at the same time lol.

Now find something interesting to tell us, like what the numbers are BEFORE they are pulled out, now that would be an interesting thread!

Better than yours. C*nt.
look, no one gives a s**t, what advantage does this rubbish give them? Knowing that they haven't won a few hours early?????

I'm sure if they are bothered they will just look it up on the internet as i'm sure if its broadcast in europe before us, its news on the internet at the same time lol.

Now find something interesting to tell us, like what the numbers are BEFORE they are pulled out, now that would be an interesting thread!

TBH it's more interesting than reading about Jade Goody or whatever football club is sacking who.

Back in your box.

I hate to do this but Im going to have to agree with Dave.

It will be online minutes afterwards or shall I go outside and play with a dish so I can find out someone in France has won £100m and ive won £4.

Its just a crap attempt at boasting that he works in broadcasting TBH.

Better than yours. C*nt.
I hate to do this but Im going to have to agree with Dave.

It will be online minutes afterwards or shall I go outside and play with a dish so I can find out someone in France has won £100m and ive won £4.

Its just a crap attempt at boasting that he works in broadcasting TBH.

Some people may like to watch it happen? How many t***s sit down and watch some C-list celebrity try and make it big through presenting the National Lottery?

Horses for courses, but you can't watch the National Lottery and all the s**t that comes with and then moan about someone who's got a fancy satellite setup and watches the Euromillions. It's probably more entertaining than Scott Mills or Eamon Holmes or whoever.

vers le haut doigt milieu

Shut up! are you a police officer?