ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Style

do it mate..

speak to winston, dutty_112, mikemillar89 or russ@gasperfomance mate... they will direct you in the right direction..

jay

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
Good don't do it.

I am just looking i am board of the car and cant afford another one till i finish my apprentership an i bought it on finance so i am just looking at different ways of doing something to the clio. :approve:

Clio 172 Exclusive
If you wanna go down the Euro route and you like it - then do it! Don't let anyone else put you off. It's your car and you drive it so make it how you want it! :D

Try some of these sites for euro style wheels. Some of the earlier Golfs have the same fitment as the Clio (i think!)
dubmeister.co.uk
www.axiswheels.com (the 'old skool' wheel in particular)
www.german-wheels.co.uk

Then just lower it as far as you can on coilovers, make the bodywork 'clean' by removing any unecessary badges and handles then smooth as much of the bodywork as is possible

If other people don't like it - that's their problem! :rasp: :rasp:

E60 diesel powah
mine :)

L1000953.jpg

btw gasperformance is the site that he runs, and has just done a group buy for several things incl the car bra etc

jamie

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
btw gasperformance is the site that he runs, and has just done a group buy for several things incl the car bra etc

jamie

I cant get onto that website every time i try it says there are no products for every thing!

Untitled.gif

Last edited:
its a work in progress mate, but his contacts are there, best to give him a PM or a call

jamie

site is not finished, but we can supply everything you need, drop me a PM.

yes that is the exhaust as well, it blows pedestrians over...

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
site is not finished, but we can supply everything you need, drop me a PM.

yes that is the exhaust as well, it blows pedestrians over...

Cheers mate. Just need money first.

I am in a bit off a pickle though as i love euro style cars (recent craze i have) but i have always loved jap imports.

Dont know what to do, cant afford either at the mo. :(

clio rsi and r5 gtx
^^^^^ good advice create your own look if everyones car looked the same it would be boaring