ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro look tyres

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
how do i get that euro look on my new polished williams wheel, are the rims wide enough to get it like that?

Doubt it tbh - euro cars usually run like 9" wide bbs rims with a 7" tyre or something silly.

Not convinced they're safe personally! lol

You could try running 195/45/15s, but it will make the ride a lot more harsh and not so grippy over a rapid succession of bumps at high speed.

nah, 185/55/15 is standard.

You can run 195/50s as they are virtually the same size circumference as 185/55s but 195/45s will make your speedo over-read 'cos they are smaller.

you need 165 or similar to stretch them on.

my mates got 8.5 x 15 brock wheels on his lupo gti, the company he got them impoted the wider lips from Germany and fitted 195/45/15 for that stretched look, it looks the dogs!

They are in Performance VW mag so dont know the tel number cos im at work, ill post it up when i get home, give em a bell as to what tyres will give you that look.

clio 172
i'm trying to go for the euro style look at the min ben.
17s sold or px for a set of 15inch rims off the 1.6 clio till i import some.
if you go to an 8 inch rim with 195 tires you get 'the look' your after. think im going to have to go with 8x15 on the back and 7x15 on the front cos i dont think i will get the clearance on the front in full lock etc with an 8 inch rim although the tire size will be the same.
borbet bs's or rh ad cup's are the rims im looking into at the min.
strapped for cash at the min though as had to buy another run around for pizza shop delivering until i get out of uni in june and get a propper job!!!

Chocolate Bar™