ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex meet..

172 Rep
Anyone fancy this? Would be a laugh as the last meets at lakeside and bluewater..
Date and place to be agreed on wether anyone fancys it :)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
What actually goes on at these meets? I've never been, and alway imagine I'd turn up, say hi, get bored and go home. Probably because I wouldn't know anyone.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
What actually goes on at these meets? I've never been, and alway imagine I'd turn up, say hi, get bored and go home. Probably because I wouldn't know anyone.

Our meets are a good laugh we just go with the flo the summers going to be good

172 Rep
thinking of this happening saturday, will be up basildon way regardless, i'll be over festival around 7ish just incase

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Got a few things i need to do Top mounts/steering wheel and alloy refirb and that shall do for now lol ill pop along in the Ka haha mine shud be ready 4 march

clio 172
i new to the site but i would be up for meeting you guys this saturday at festival. but be gentle with mine as just brought it an does require some work to tidy it up :)

Clio 182 FF inferno
Mines back in the road in April hopefully so I'll be at Kyles next big meet when he's is on the road too

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm tempted to pop along for a bit! Will see what the weather is like on Saturday.