ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex / Kent newbie

LY 200 EDC LUX
Hey folks,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been on here a fair few years having previously owned a 172 and 16v (both many years ago!!). Anyhow, I've been after a little runaround and decided on a Clio 200 after driving a friends and loving it. So, after a few weeks of looking, I finally found one in the color I wanted with the extras I wanted (namely the recaros really lol). I am however, slightly confused on the whole 'cup' pack thing. Please can you guys tell me if I have an actual cup or just the cup package. Also, the car has a black roof, aircon and a few other bits. We're these optional extras or do they come as standard? I've no doubt the car was owned by a member on here as I know that he moved onto a new 200 in liquid yellow.

cheers guys.

image_zpsf97f3f47.jpg

image_zps46728f11.jpg

image_zpsf61c3b6d.jpg

image_zpsbaa9e415.jpg

Clio RS 200
Hi and welcome
I used to have ff cup one like this

I also asked the question, you have a ff cup which means you have all luxurious like cruise and climate also body coloured trim but u also have the cup pack as extra with lower stiffer suspension and brembo brakes. Best of both, nice in white and love the recaro's
Enjoy!

Clio RS 200
FF cup is stansard 200 and cup combined
Also the wheels are extra as mying had stsndard.
Love them wheels too ;-)

LY 200 EDC LUX
Cheers guys.

so, to confirm, I have a Full Fat cup, which is the cup pack, along with the extras such as climate and cruise and, because it isn't an cup straight from the factory, that's why it has the color-coded bump strips?

Does anyone know whether the black roof is optional or is that standard?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
You have a Full Fat with Cup pack. Theres no such thing as a FF CUP.

You have
Recaros
Gloss black roof
Speedlines
Cup pack chassis

as options - ( climate & cruise are standard )

I saw that for sale- Wests Cambridge IIRC.

Clio RS 200
You don't get climate or cruise on just the cup

FF cup is for short, I have182 which is what I'm driving these days which has both cup packs (spoiler and chasis)
Hence FF cup or FF with cup pack extra if u prefer

LY 200 EDC LUX
You have a Full Fat with Cup pack. Theres no such thing as a FF CUP.

You have
Recaros
Gloss black roof
Speedlines
Cup pack chassis

as options - ( climate & cruise are standard )

I saw that for sale- Wests Cambridge IIRC.

Ok thanks!

I bought it from Renault in Canterbury (motorline)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im from Chelmsford but most of my time is spent in Kent due to work:)

Nice one
Theres a CS meet in chelmsford 5th april at riverside ice rink. Pop along its always good to see newbies

Info is in the south east section

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Im from Chelmsford but most of my time is spent in Kent due to work:)

Think I recognise your user name from my old sax-p days and because your from Chelmsford, did you use to own a mk2 VTS? And go to meets in galleywood? I use to own a red mk1 Saxo automatic.
Sorry if I've got the wrong person haha just thought I recognise the username.

LY 200 EDC LUX
Think I recognise your user name from my old sax-p days and because your from Chelmsford, did you use to own a mk2 VTS? And go to meets in galleywood? I use to own a red mk1 Saxo automatic.
Sorry if I've got the wrong person haha just thought I recognise the username.

Haha yes that's me, and I remember you mate!

LY 200 EDC LUX
Nice one
Theres a CS meet in chelmsford 5th april at riverside ice rink. Pop along its always good to see newbies

Info is in the south east section

Ah ok klkl. I'm not really into the whole meet thing anymore in all honesty. Used to go to meets every weekend without fail but that was a few years ago when I was a lot younger!

Seat Altea
peedee, I think I remember you from sax-p too. I had a wicked red vts and picked up an exhaust from you i think?

Were you on Shed?

LY 200 EDC LUX
peedee, I think I remember you from sax-p too. I had a wicked red vts and picked up an exhaust from you i think?

Were you on Shed?

Hi mate,

erm, I don't remember the exhaust?? Whats 'shed'?

i remember 'Scattle' who posted above and a few other lads but sorry to say, not you bud?

Seat Altea
There was a guy called Pete on Sax-P and he was round your way. It would have been about 5yrs ago now. I was on there with AlexR, AlexB and Sax180 etc. I was probably too old to be driving a VTS but it was a good laugh.

Shed was Shed Motorsport.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Probably mate, but I'm not married, so don't have to look for excuses to get away from the wife like no doubt the other older chaps do lol

Lol just come along you will enjoy it. We are all a real good bunch of bloke's