ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESP Issue with Aftermarket Wheel...

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hi All,
Just fitted my Sparco wheel this afternoon and noticed the ESP light is lit up and after taking the car for a drive, the traction is most definitely off...

Any ideas??

BMW M3
I cant really remember but ive got a vague recolection that the position of the steering wheel has something to do with esp.... sorry cant help further. Might remember soon.

Volvo S60 T5
you need to put a couple of self tapping screws in the boss, look at the lugs on the original wheel and you will see what I mean
also it may need setting up on the clip system if you have set the steering angle wrong.

Volvo S60 T5
look at the steering wheel and you will notice that at the point when it meets the steering column it has 2 lugs which when the wheel is mounted it aligns with 2 cutouts in the plastic bit at the base to which the wheel is mounted

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yeah I've noticed those bits. The black plastic rectangle hasn't been refitted, does it need to be?