ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Epic Elise (680WHP)

--1.JPG

LAR_6811.jpg

--5.JPG

LAR_6754.jpg

LAR_6874.jpg

--8.JPG
--11.JPG

--19.JPG

2005 Lotus Elise

1.8 ltr. Toyota 2ZZ
680 whp @36 psi.
2150 lbs. with A/C

Dual staged fuel injection.
Alcohol/Gasoline
Mitch Pederson tuned AEM engine management
AIM MXL dash

9/1 Wiesco pistons
Carrillo H beam rods
RS Machine Darton wet sleeved block
Stock crank
Stage 2 cams
Ferra valves/springs
Ported head
Precision Billet 6262 Ball Bearing Turbo
Precision 48mm wastegate
Custom equal length manifold
Synaptic BOV
4" stainless exhaust
Magnuson MP 62 supercharger
Custom A/W charge cooler with 4x heat exchangers
Two custom engine radiators to handle the heat.
6x cooling fans
Remote oil cooler with fan
Custom short shifter

Toyota E153 gearbox
Oil cooler
Custom axles
AP 4 pot Lotus Racing brakes
Pagid R14 pads
Kodiak Racing Wheels 7.5 x 16 10.5 x 18
Kuhmo V 710 front 215/40/16 rear 285/30/18
Nitron Shocks, Eibach Springs

Custom bodywork
Dry carbon fiber..
Canards, splitter, mirrors, seats, door panels, door sills, dash, roof, rocker panels, flairs, naca ducts and wing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 172 PH1, Mini
It might be the road he is on but everytime its booOOsts he cr*aps himself and lifts off lol. The thing does look mega mental.

320d
Supercharged and turbo'd. Awesome. Seems too fast for the road though, he's probably only getting up to about 4000rpm then having to lift off.

S4 Avant
No doubting the mechanical side of things, but it does look like something a 13 year old would create, playing need for speed.

Turbos.
He does look like a bit of a pussy from the clips i've seen. However, there is a video with him on his usual mountain run where a wheel explodes, so maybe thats why he is so cautious!

Also worth noting that the Redbull Exige with the same engine owned by none other Adrian Newey kept blowing up with 350bhp. No doubt i love this car, but can't help feel it has a race car 'look' rather than being a proven machine.

Lotus Exige, 182
Yeah i think he is on the seloc forums

No, he's been perma-banned - frank/ronin doesn't take criticism very well and has been known to be a bit 'abrupt' to anyone who might have a different opinion to him. He's on pistonheads and exiges.com (and lotustalk too I think).

Disastra Coupe
What a s**t video! No idea how fast it is from that and he never changes gear!

Car must be epic though.