ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EoE August Meet - Rolling Road Day - Sunday August 4th 10:00 - Rindy's

SQ5
You do realise that's well out if the way from Yarmouth right? You'd probably go past Rindys to get there.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
If your meeting at that tesco's I shall probably meet you there as well.

Just looked at a map and realised I go trough stowmarket to get there, should help me not get lost.

You do realise that's well out if the way from Yarmouth right? You'd probably go past Rindys to get there.

Yeah I did see that it went past Rindy's to get to that Tesco but I thought I might as well go there to get a drink etc as I have no idea how long the RR will be as I have never been to one before. Unless there is a supermarket or corner shop nearer?

Thinking about it tesco wont be open anyway so forget that :D

SQ5
That Tesco is a good 20/30 mins away. There's a Tesco in diss and shell garage which is less than 5 mins away

Yeah I did see that it went past Rindy's to get to that Tesco but I thought I might as well go there to get a drink etc as I have no idea how long the RR will be as I have never been to one before. Unless there is a supermarket or corner shop nearer?

Thinking about it tesco wont be open anyway so forget that :D

I wouldnt bother going to the tesco, as Danny has pointed out its a bit of detour! lol

I like detours! :)

Will just go straight to Rindy's now as I have seen the error in my ways. Will maybe just pick some stuff up Saturday night

I get the feeling my BHP is going to be really low though so will be interesting to see

Would anyone going be able to listen to my engine for me and see if they think it sounds ok or like the dephaser is going? Just that it kind of sounds like it but doesn't seem to go when revved near 2000 and above

Are we all expecting low BHP? :D

Does anyone have an old twisted dog bone mount that I could have or pay for as I want to powerflex my car but the dog bone I have on the car now is less that a year old so seems a shame to destroy it

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Are we all expecting low BHP? :D

Does anyone have an old twisted dog bone mount that I could have or pay for as I want to powerflex my car but the dog bone I have on the car now is less that a year old so seems a shame to destroy it

I'm expecting around 190 as it was only mapped the other week but rindys rollers are about 3bhp lower than Dan's judging by my before run.

I did have an old dogbone I'll have a look in the garage later for you

Im guessing its been cammed as well then?

That would be great if you could! Was going to do it today but when I took the dog bone off and it was still like brand new I just couldnt bring myself to hack it to pieces :D

SQ5
Lol that was lucky!

Just concentrating on the house at the moment and clearing some debt.

Got excited when I could clear a loan and borrow enough for a Mk5 R32 with a low interest loan but my other loan was a year longer than I thought :(

Ill save £75 a month insurance, £250 a year in tax plus running costs etc.... Gems looking at changing cars once were settled too and can always borrow my mums car!

Old spacers sold yes!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im guessing its been cammed as well then?

That would be great if you could! Was going to do it today but when I took the dog bone off and it was still like brand new I just couldnt bring myself to hack it to pieces :D

Can't find it mate :( Musta throw it out :(

Well cheers for replying. Looks like I will have to ask in the wanted section then or just say bugger it and just hack away at my newish one :D

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Not sure if anyone is meeting at the stowmarket tesco, but ignore what I said the other day about me meeting there as I've woken up late

Many.
Awesome turn out, great to meet a load of new people, I was well pleased with my output, until I was beaten :( lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Good turn out lads :) I've now moved my filter back to where it was when it was mapped :p