ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Entrance Photos

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry if this has been covered before, but will there be anyone taking photos on entry?

Bus w**ker
I've never really understood why people want them, but they sell so there's obviously a demand for them. But to answer your question, no clue but I doubt it. Possibly Dan if he's mincing about with his camera or Greg if he's in the mood.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Can't really say I'd buy one. But it would be nice to see how my car would look in a photo taken by somebody who knows what they are doing.

Bus w**ker
You could ask one of the camera geeks milling about to take a snap or two for you...I'd offer but the chance of me actually using my camera on the day let alone processing any of the shots I take is slim to none lol.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I think young Gregory Feirn did a video last year too, let's hope he does another!

I've never really understood why people want them, but they sell so there's obviously a demand for them. But to answer your question, no clue but I doubt it. Possibly Dan if he's mincing about with his camera or Greg if he's in the mood.

Mincing! How dare you!!

I'm going to take a picture of every single car now, except for you!!!

Bus w**ker
Mincing! How dare you!!

I'm going to take a picture of every single car now, except for you!!!

Thank god, I doubt mine will even get a wash. Although if you're gonna use a jaunty angle and over saturate the shot I might take back my comment.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You didn't have to buy them did you?

Dan was too busy talking to someone last year, missed me out! :( Got a good shot of it leaving though! :eek: Arch gapz!