ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engineer/Technician Recommendations?

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Hi,

I've got a K03s and a new Intercooler.

I need someone to fit these and map it for performance. Who can you gents recommend?

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Does it need fabrication or just bolting on?

I'm not quite sure there! Admittively, I'm not mechanically minded but I'll obviously be willing to pay for either done.

Its the OEM 1.1 TCE Turbo (Golfball edition) to a K03s, I'll assume that mounts will need to be welded? I have no idea how to do any of this so it would be needed to be done by a professional who knows that to do.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Is this some kind of joke? You've asked repeatedly since you joined this site who the better engineers / tuners / mappers for Renaults are, and we keep answering. The first time, you ignored everyone and went to k-tec. Slow clap for you.

The answers don't change no matter how many times you ask. The only traders I'd fully trust to go anywhere near a Renault engine to map it are;

- Dan@SJM
- Mike Woodford / James Stone of S&MWM
- Paul @ RS Tuning
- AndyRG @ DTM Cars

For mechanical and engineering work, all of the above traders as well as;

- Mick @ Diamond Motors
- Fred @ BTM
- Birchdown
- Rentech in Portsmouth
- Cooksport
- Dan @519
- Mark Fish Motorsport

You're not exactly short of choice. Do some research, read some threads (including your old ones) speak to some of the guys above on the phone. Apply brain.

I'm not quite sure there! Admittively, I'm not mechanically minded but I'll obviously be willing to pay for either done.

Its the OEM 1.1 TCE Turbo (Golfball edition) to a K03s, I'll assume that mounts will need to be welded? I have no idea how to do any of this so it would be needed to be done by a professional who knows that to do.

You'll need a custom manifold, and down pipe then. I can sort all of that out if you wish, but as is the case with custom stuff it'll never be cheap!

Clio RS 200 Gordini
You'll need a custom manifold, and down pipe then. I can sort all of that out if you wish, but as is the case with custom stuff it'll never be cheap!

This is assuming that you're going to fit it too right? I can limp the car to a mapper afterwards unless you can do it while its there but if you can't then its not an issue. Thanks.