ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine upgrade!!

Flame Red (172)
mates,

i'm getting new high pressure pistons, new cams, 182 manifold, and some head work...
the car((172) is on De-cat to..
any idea how much hp i'll be gettinG out??

cheers...

Black 197
about 195 maybe at a push ??

I'm not down with the boys and girls when it comes to cams and such but i think you'll get to around 190-195bhp with a bit of luck

It always depends on the cams and such tbh

Fabia vrs tdi
I think a live map would be best after you spent so much on other mods, unless you pay henk for a custom map but get it on the rollers for a live map and prob see around 195-200bhp just dont try race me in my 182 coz i'll have nae chance

Black 197
Live map is definately the way to go after that amount of work

Will cost more but you'll usually get power runs before and after just to see how little BHP per £ you get lol

Flame Red (172)
I think a live map would be best after you spent so much on other mods, unless you pay henk for a custom map but get it on the rollers for a live map and prob see around 195-200bhp just dont try race me in my 182 coz i'll have nae chance[/QUOTE

i hope i can find a live map in this countrie...let's hope.!!
i would race you with a de-cat only;)....no need for all this mods;)

cheeeeeeeers