ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine man light has gone off by its self?

Renault Sport 182
After having the car on diags found a few faults were present, one being both lambdas. The guy reset the light but it come on a few weeks later. My brother inlaw checked it with his cheap bluetooth diag and this time found a fault bank 1 sensor 2 so last night i fitted a new lambda on the front and was going to put the original in place of the rear but didnt have time so had to just leave it with the new front only. Anyway today on the way to fit the old front lamda inplace of the rear and clear the codes i notice the light had gone off by its self! I thought id have to manually clear the light? Or has the front new sensor solved my issue? Should i just leave now? If a fault is gone cause of the new part does the ECU clear the light after a certain amount of clean starts?

Last edited: