ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine light - bottom right of speedo?

R26
Came on last night, is this the one that shows up cause of the decat or not, i drove if for about 60miles after it came on and all seemed ok?

182 Turbo Project
Aye it's the decat.

Mine lit up on Sunday, a good few weeks after I had it fitted. I'm used to it now. It's the price you pay for being a hero :)

R26
Haha my decats been on for about 5 months though?! Seems odd its taken so long, but i did get a new lambda sensor fitted at the same time i think so maybe thats why?

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Mine took a fews days to stay on permanently after my decat. Weirdly, it went back off a couple of weeks ago :S

R26
Ey up dude, yeah i have been meaning to do a write up for ages but ive just been insanely busy recently. Done about 3000miles in it now since the rebuilt and the charger been fitted and its not skipped a beat :) Need to get my ass into gear and get to a meet sometime soon..