ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine/emissions warning light

basketballjoe3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Morning all,

Had cambelt and dephaser replaced about two weeks ago, drove home last night and engine/emissions light is now on. Am going to phone them, take it back and get it looked at, but can anyone give me a rough idea of what it could be just so I'm a bit more clued up when I do?

Have had a quick search and popular faults seem to be injectors or various sensors, however since the cambelt has been done I'm wondering if there is anything more specific?

Cheers!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Impossible to say without plugging it in I'm afraid as it could be anything.

basketballjoe3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Some ELM Scans won't work with iOS/Android devices

Or at best be temperamental! I've managed to get the fault code, can anyone tell me which one it refers to and will it be an easy fix? I'm driving from Suffolk to Plymouth this weekend, is this doable or am I destined to be sat in my wife's Fiesta??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 56

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Knock sensor circuit fault - is the sensor plugged in, intact and not hanging off the block?