ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine dynamics Essex

Vw Passat, clio 182
Anyone heard of them before? Apparently £1250 gets you around 212 BHP from the 182. Thats Cams, Remap and cambelt kit fitted.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
where are they based in Essex? I've never heard of them TBH.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
That company has been mentioned on here a few times, do a search.

If you believe that figure .... well.

I'm not sure TBH - I'm sure I remember this name from PassionFord as being a place with a rolling road, but I can't remember.

It might be, I know I got my front discs from the bloke from BB around this area.

Clio 182
I'm not sure TBH - I'm sure I remember this name from PassionFord as being a place with a rolling road, but I can't remember.

It might be, I know I got my front discs from the bloke from BB around this area.

I think thats engine advantages in witham mate, my rs turbo had been on the rolling road there.

they seem to know there stuff when it comes to renaults , very well clued up with the renaults , i was tempted to have them fitted when i first saw them but went for throttle bodies instead

SQ5
they seem to know there stuff when it comes to renaults , very well clued up with the renaults , i was tempted to have them fitted when i first saw them but went for throttle bodies instead

Bet you wish you'd gone to Engine Dynamics now ;) lol!

Wernt these the people that rebuilt Maz's clio, which then leaked oil?

No that was essex engines or something wasn't it. I know it wasn't these lot!

Lionel Richie
To clarify, I didn't say rate, i said i've never had a problem with Andy back when they were BBPT, always found him a nice chap and he built some quick cars, that is all

their power claims are a bit "OTT" as for £1250 you'll struggle to do 190bhp, 212bhp is more cira £3K money N/A from my experience

Vw Passat, clio 182
To clarify, I didn't say rate, i said i've never had a problem with Andy back when they were BBPT, always found him a nice chap and he built some quick cars, that is all

their power claims are a bit "OTT" as for £1250 you'll struggle to do 190bhp, 212bhp is more cira £3K money N/A from my experience
that's what i tought

Renaultsport Clio 172
I have their cams and no, they are not 206 or 212 as stated, but they do give a good power hike, but I have not driven any other cammed clio (i.e. cats or C&B), but they are ok, very punchy accross the rev range, just below the 2k mark the overlap seems a bit excesive and cause a feeling of driving a 1.6, but other than and a lumpy and higher idle all ok. How they compare to other cams, hard to tell. but my car should be around the 190 mark.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It's Andy who used to be part of BB tuning. Based in a unit in Keveldon. I've used him in the past and always rated him for his knowledge of Renaults. He's just build a turbo'd valver engine for a friend who's putting it in a 5 turbo shell.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I can't comment on the claimed power outputs but I know he's failry good when it comes to developing stuff like this and his been doing it for years now. Lost count of how many years he's been turboing 1*2's